- Open Year Round -
One of the best parts about camping at Wally World Resort is the fact that the campground is located right on the river. The riverside campground means that you get see the Mohican River directly from most campsites. Beautiful scenery makes camping at Wally World Riverside Resort all the more fun. In fact, camping in Ohio has never been more fun!
Campsite & RV Information
Wally World Riverside Resort offers more than 250 campsites.
- Full hookup
- 30amp, 50amp
Maximum RV length is 50′, but we can often make accommodations for larger rigs. Please let us know if you have a larger rig when making your reservation.
Each campsite has a fire ring for campfires, and pets are welcome to share in the fun of camping.
Check-in is at 1pm for campsites, Check-out at 11am.
Wally World Resort Guidelines
- Check-out 11am; check-in 1pm.
- All persons, being members, guests or visitors, must register at the office upon arrival.
- Quiet time is from 11pm to 8am. Please respect your neighbors. No excessive noise.
- Speed limit is 5 mph. Please observe for the safety of others.
- All children 17 years of age and younger must be at their campsite by 11pm, unless with a guardian or parent.
- All guardians or parents are responsible for the actions of their children. All children 12 years and younger must have an adult present in all
- No minor under 18 years of age is allowed to be left alone at the resort.
- No moving of picnic tables from site or fire rings from designated sites.
- Please do not string a clothesline between trees. Portable clothes racks are acceptable. Do not cut, deface or damage our equipment or vegetation. If damage occurs, you will be held liable.
- Maximum of ten (10) people per site.
- Campfires are to be contained in the fire rings within your site. Do not leave campfires unattended, and always extinguish them before retiring for the evening.
- Smoking is prohibited in all buildings and pool area.
- Open display of alcoholic beverages is prohibited. Please keep your alcoholic beverage in an insulated cup or cup holder, whether at your site or at a resort event. Alcoholic beverages are not allowed in pool area or at certain resort events. Do not operate your golf cart if intoxicated.
- Golf carts MUST be registered with the store and registration fees paid. Proof of insurance is also required. If you do not own a golf cart, you may contact the store about renting one.
- Motor trail bikes, ATVs, Go-Karts, Gators, UTVs, and Dune Buggies are prohibited on the resort. Motorcycles and street legal scooters are permitted from entrance to site only and must be used with a valid driver’s license.
- Bicycles, inline skates, skateboards and other self-propelled vehicles are permitted. Do not operate on sidewalks, walkways or in recreational areas.
- Firearms, weapons and fireworks are prohibited. No hunting. Legal firearms must be secured inside an RV or vehicle and may not be carried on the resort.
- All sewer connections must use a sewer collar. No dumping of gray or black water onto ground. This is against state health regulations.
- Before washing vehicle, please ask at office for permission.
- All golf carts must observe speed limits and be registered with office. Operators must be at least 16 and have proof of insurance and valid driver’s license. No operating golf carts between 11pm and 7am, except for staff carts on resort business. Please yield the right of way to pedestrians, bicyclists, cars, trucks and all motorized resort equipment.
- Please keep all pets under control and on a maximum length leash of 6 feet. Do not leave pets unattended. Pets are prohibited in all buildings and swimming areas. Service animals are welcome. Aggressive breeds of pets are prohibited. Please clean up after your pets.